Eric Dodds is the Head of Product Marketing at RudderStack and the Co-Host of the podcast Data Stack. He has over a decade of experience working with and implementing customer data infrastructure. He aims to make people’s lives better through the work he does each day.
Questions and topics we covered include:
- What do marketers need to know about data stacks? How does it affect their work?
- How data teams and marketing teams can work together to produce great business outcomes?
- How to define product marketing’s role within the broader context of a company
- How to impress a marketing leader
- What’s RudderStack’s biggest marketing challenge heading into 2024
Connect with Eric on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericdodds/
Connect with me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kennysoto/
If you want a deeper dive into product marketing, check out episode #140 with April Dunford – https://www.kennysoto.com/podcast/masterclass-product-positioning-april-dunford-140/
Past guests of The People of Digital Marketing include April Dunford, Amanda Goetz, Melissa Rosenthal, Bill Macaitis, Miruna Dragomir, Andrew Capland, Erik Newton, Andy Crestodina, Sarah Bedrick, Michael Wieder, Dan McGaw, Kathleen Booth, Foti Panagiotakopoulos, Tommy Walker, Lea Pica, Maya Grossman, Sara Pion, Margaret Kelsey, and more.
Music for this podcast comes from www.davidcuttermusic.com